Passive Fire Protection
Facing the dangers of fire head on.
Comprehensive fire protection does not just begin with firefighting: preventive fire protection prevents a fire from starting and makes it difficult to spread in an emergency. The measures are divided into three sub-areas:
- Technical fire protection
- Organisational fire protection
Structural and technical fire protection includes concrete, material measures, such as the use of fire-resistant components or the installation of fire alarm systems. Organisational fire protection involves regular testing and maintenance of fire protection measures and the preparation of people in the event of a fire. All three sub-areas must be taken into account in every fire protection concept.
KAEFER is a licensed applicator of passive fire protection systems, utilising internationally recognised materials used for protection of structures and installations against various fire scenarios.
We specialise in providing complete fire protection solutions in combination with insulation systems.
Our service offering includes:
- Lightweight cementitious – Fendolite MII, Mandolite CP2
- Intumescent epoxy – Chartek 7, Pittchar XP, Pyroclad
- Cellular glass – Foamglas
- Mineral wool – Roxul
- KBS Mortar Seal
- KBS Sealbag
- Cable sealing
- Pipe penetrations
- Cladding for air ducts and support rails
- Fire protection coatings, enclosures, facades, windows
- F90 tank insulation
- Fire-protection concepts and advice
- Composite systems with excellent fire-protection properties
- Non-flammable pipe insulation